HYDE PARK LEASEHOLDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://hydepark-sheffield.forumotion.com

SERVICE CHARGES Empty SERVICE CHARGES

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 pm
This is where you can discuss what's included in our service charges, differences between leaseholders, differences over the years, reducing the charges (eg. by disconnecting from the heating scheme or by disputing charges) etc
tonky65

SERVICE CHARGES Empty Re: SERVICE CHARGES

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:20 pm
The heating is never on at the property I own which means I am paying £120 a month just to heat my hot water! The stuff Sanctuary has sent me states that any charge made has to be reasonable, so I would be interested to know how this figure has been calculated. And does it mean that all properties connected to the district heating scheme are all charged the same amount (assuming the same size of property)? Apart from our estate, where else gets their heating from this scheme?
hollyhutch93

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:45 pm
The heating is fine at our property, but I don't understand why I should be paying £134 a month just for heating ??
I don't have any balconies or bridges. I don't have access to the landings. Any time I have needed sanctuary to come and fix something in my property they have refused !! I do not understand why I am paying this much ... and its supposed to have gone up to £160 a month now. I refuse to pay this for nothing. Sanctuary have not done anything to help me. i pay my own water bill but have recently realised that some lease holders don't pay any water at all as we get charged water rates ?? any one else pay there own water bill ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum