HYDE PARK LEASEHOLDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://hydepark-sheffield.forumotion.com

SANCTUARY & ALPHA Empty SANCTUARY & ALPHA

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm
This is where you can share your experiences of dealing with Sanctuary/Alpha, what (if any!) success you had, who you spoke to, any outstanding queries or issues you have with them and also ideas about taking matters to a tribunal
tonky65

SANCTUARY & ALPHA Empty Re: SANCTUARY & ALPHA

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:14 pm
I have at least three outstanding emails that have yet to be answered. They have been passed onto Area manager Greg Rippon but I have heard nothing yet. Really keen to get some answers!
hollyhutch93

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 pm
i havnt had one good experience with sanctuary at all..... a few months back our radiatior burst. damaging all my flooring in the kitchen... i rang for them to come out and it took 7 hours before they reached us....we could not turn the water off soo scolding water was constantly coming out of the radiator !! they firstly refused to send anyone out as they can see i own my own property but eventually they did. once the repair man was here all he did was take the radiator off the wall and cap it. h then left. Sanctuary claim they do not cover anything in my home other than the boiler... so we had to buy a new radiator and pay to have it fitted ourselves. this is something i expcted santuart to take care of.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum